People, parks and communities are intricately allied for their mutual economic, environmental, social and physical health. No other thriving cooperative can impart as much to individuals and institutions alike for their ultimate prosperity. Connective leadership is the driver and enabling creative force.
Connective leadership is the enabling creative force.
Tim consults as a Certified Park and Recreation Executive (CPRE) to municipal governments, recreation and park agencies, environmental centers, community organizations and senior executives, and specializes in:
- Community Leadership
- Park Planning and Development
- Recreational Programming and Management
- Environmental Education
- Grant Applications and Funding
- Executive Search, Executive Coaching
- Professional Association Governance
Tim was one of the first professionals in the nation to be recognized as a CPRE, the new national standard for mastery-level managerial, administrative and executive parks and recreation professionals.
Download Tim’s professional profile summary.
“Projects worth building and partners worth enlisting are worth the investment. But there’s nowhere to go without the connective leader who provides both vision and direction!”
Select consultant, contributor and management projects:
- Urban Park and Recreation Alliance Action Plan
- Pennsylvania Park Maintenance Institute Feasibility Plan
- Dansbury Trailhead Development
- Terra Greens and Glen Brook Regional Parks Master Site Plan
- PA State Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plans, 2009-2013 and 2014-2019
- Glen to Glen Trail Feasibility Study
- Judy Putek Memorial Municipal Park Master Site Plan
- Glen Brook Golf Club Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary Program
- KidsPeace Outdoor Educational/Recreational Program Development Plan
- Green Lane Environmental Education Center Comprehensive Development Plan
- Carbon County Environmental Education Center Comprehensive Development Plan